18.12.08

a 1-week-3-days hiatus

Oh my. I just realised that I have not blogged for 10 days straight. What a record. Do accept my sincere apologies as for now, there's nothing to blog about too. I'm feeling so lazy and unmotivated. Maybe I always feel that way. When will I ever make up my mind and stop procrastinating and complete the last bits of my Social Studies homework?
Good thing there's still 2 weeks left until I walk through the gates of Ngee Ann Secondary School in my long pants and into a new class. I predict that it should be a freaky + embarrassing + funny experience.
This blog is also looking a little older with a layout that hasn't been changed for what? 5 months? But I really like it the way it is. Like what Hui Jie said, this layout is "timeless" :)
...
...
...
...
...

Alright, I seriously have nothing (NOTHING at all) to blog about ._.
Maybe I should list down all the reasons as to why I have not blogged for 10 days straight.
Here goes nothing:
  • I was away in Genting Highlands and boy, was the trip "awesome".
  • I just had to catch up on my Japanese animae - I'm a sucker for anime, you know that.
  • I lost a battle against the evil twin forces of procrastination. It's incurable, really.
  • I was busy finding nice songs on the Internet for my iPod to listen to on board the coach to crappy Genting Highlands.
  • I had a lame + stupid + (all other negative adjectives) Chinese book to read.
  • I designed layouts instead. Heheh. n_n
  • I was too busy eating peanut cakes. Okay, not a very valid reason, but I like peanut cakes.
  • Life is always bugging and annoying me.
  • You know what? I'm simply typing this for the sake of completing this list. Pathetic, I know.
  • Oh yeah! I was also busy starting another blog. LMAO.

1 comment:

  1. .haha. this post reminds me of my other blog. yah know, due to some really urgent matters that I need to settle, like school, family, etc.. I forget about my blog. I wasn't able to update it for about 5-8 days, I think. Or more.
    You've been to Genting?..It's located in Malaysia, right? RIGHT. and oh, you're an anime-niac. same here. I love watching anime's. In fact, I'm hooked up with Code Geass.haha.

    ReplyDelete