8.12.08

places I have to visit before I die...

So it was the usual story - I was bored and I went surfing image websites and I found all these beautiful shots of places in the world.


Provence, Southeastern France, France
The landscape is so beautiful. You have to check the panoramic image out.


Otaru, Shiribeshi, Hokkaidō, Japan
Just look at the gleaming lights and snow. The canal looks so awesome.


Manhattan, New York Harbor, New York City, New York, The United States of America
I have to set foot on this concrete jungle soon. The place is bustling with such exciting city life.


Dubrovnik, Croatia
How great can this get? I first saw this landscape while watching a season of The Amazing Race and I just had to Google it. Awesomeness.

I'll be updating this entry soon with more pictures of awesome places around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment