20.12.08

Isaac's birthday party

I feel so unwell today. My nose is in a total riot. It feels as if it's going to blow anytime soon. I'm in a sneezing fit right now. It was an extremely sunny day today which made it worse. It was very windy too, however.
I had an argument with my mother yesterday night that left me in tears. Oh well, I should quit thinking about it already.
Here are the pictures from Isaac's birthday party at his house in Jln Kayu today. It was pretty fun - he has a pet chicken. Totally ridiculous, I know, but unique. His bungalow is like a "petting zoo".
More pictures will be uploaded soon, including Isaac's pet rabbit and chicken when he sends me the shots in his camera from the party.


Hui Yen about to go down the slide in the playground near Isaac's house, with Jerome playing his PSP at the front.




The roof of Isaac's house. Way back into the old days huh!


The road below the Jalan Kayu Flyover through which we were walking past.


The route towards the church near the bus stop.

More pictures soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment