1.12.08

procrastination AGAIN


RRRRRAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR.

I'm pretty frustrated right now. Alright, not "pretty", VERY. I don't even know how to solve my A Math equations. All that indices, surds and logarithms is driving me insane. I bet you don't even know half of what I typed. You see what I mean?
I still have to worry about that stupid Chinese book. I don't even feel like reading it. I mean, reading a flipping Chinese book and taking a Chinese exam on that flipping book is so depressing. I would so rather be in South Korea right now than here, thinking about all my half-done homework. Gee, I would appreciate it if someone would complete it for me.
I keep having odd sleeping patterns after I came back from South Korea. I should turn into an owl soon. Nocturnal, you see. I don't really like it though.
My body is so frustrating. I keep sneezing in the afternoons and it's so uncomfortable with my runny nose. Also, my hair still has lots of dandruff. I should really start "scratching" my hair when I take a shower. By "scratching", I don't mean scratch. It's more of a massage. And my toes always feel sticky. Whenever I wake up, my eyes will turn foggy and it's so irritating.
Enough of my rants. I'm going to bed soon. I'll blog tomorrow, perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. ow. that's kinda depressing to hear though. I dislike homeworks sometimes and hates it oftentimes. gah. but, I know u'll get over it. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete