3.12.08

movie marathon!

I'm back from the cinema (with Hui Yen, Jun Jie, Yi Ren and Isaac) you guys! It was really wacky. We had lunch at Nihon Mura (a Japanese restaurant) at E!hub first, then we caught "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". I'm not going to give much spoilers, but the movie was quite funny. I like the part where Rachel tried to bark like a dog. Hahah!
After that, we went to Fish and Co. to accompany Hui Yen, Yi Ren and Isaac for their lunch (?). We then went back to the cinema to catch "Madagascar Escape 2 Africa". It was alright, and definitely funny. The fact that the giraffes in the movie try to kill themselves by digging a "dying hole" was hilarious. I also liked the part where the penguins made a fool of themselves. LMAO. King Julian was funny too, and the cute animal kept being chased by a shark. That was quite lame.
Alright, so I've caught two movies on my "to-watch" list already. I'm going to meet them again next week to maybe watch "Four Christmases" and "Wild Child". We switched to "Wild Child" because "Bolt" didn't seem very attractive (judging by the trailer). Anyway, I'll still be watching "Bolt" with my family, I guess?
(Thank goodness this movie outing was successful because I was the one who planned it, LOL)
p.s. Anyone going to watch "Hotel for Dogs" next year? I kind of like movies starring Emma Roberts. I watched "Nancy Drew" on a plane last year and I liked it. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment